Ola-Ehinmoro Bethel (SSS 3)
Do you know that?
- The “dot” on the opposite sides of a dice always adds up to seven.
- No word in English Language rhymes with “MONTH”
- Mohammed is the most common surname in the world.
- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
- The only 15 letter word that can be spelt without repeating a letter is “UNCOPYRIGHTABLE”
- There is no single river in Saudi Arabia.
- The hardest known substance is Diamond.
- Coca-cola was originally green in colour.
- The most circulated book is the Bible.
- In Psalm 46, the 46th word from the first word is ‘SHAKE’ while the 46th word from the last word is ‘SPEAR’ (KING JAMES VERSION)
- A snail can sleep for three years at a stretch.
- The sentence ‘The quick brown fox jumps quickly over the lazy dog’ contains all the 26 alphabets.
- A rat can last longer with water than a camel.
- It is physically impossible for a pig to look straight into the sky.
- The 2 longest one-syllabled words are ‘SCREECHED’ and ‘STRENGTHS’.
- Bats are the only mammals that can fly.
- Russia has the largest land-mass; it straddles through Europe and Asia.
- South Africa has three capitals Bloemfontein, Cape Town and Pretoria.
- The largest land carnivore is the Polar Bear.